15", Rockford Fosgate
Rockford Fosgate P1S2 15″ Subwoofer
Rockford Fosgate showcases their fanatical commitment to sonic excellence in the Punch Series of speakers, amps, and subs. If you like to listen to potent, powerful music ? and feel it too ? Punch components will give you impressive sound that’ll stand out in a crowd.
Engineers at Rockford Fosgate designed the P1S2-15 15″ subwoofer to dish out the kind of powerful low end you crave in your ride. Its responsive paper cone is reinforced with the same Kevlar? fibers used in bulletproof vests so you get the best of both worlds ? warm bass that’s exceptionally hard-hitting. Rockford Fosgate uses a new technique to attach the oversized rubber surround to the cone that increases available cone area up to 25%, so this sub can push more air for even bigger bass.
The P1S2-15 sub features an extended pole piece and bumped backplate that leaves more room for heavy excursion, so it’ll hit deeper lows without “bottoming out.” This sub works equally well in a sealed or ported enclosure, so you can choose the kind of bass you want for your system.?The sub’s 2-ohm impedance will draw maximum wattage from your mono sub amp.
To drive this single subwoofer, we recommend a mono amplifier rated between 200 and 375 watts RMS at 2 ohms
- 15″ 2-ohm subwoofer
- Kevlar? reinforced paper cone
- nitrile butadiene rubber (NBR) surround
- hybrid StampCast basket provides strength while minimizing weight and resonance
- Vertical Attach Surround Technique (VAST?) increases cone area
- power range: 50-250 watts RMS (500 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 18-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 87 dB
- top-mount depth: 6-5/16″
- sealed box volume: 1.3-3.5 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 2.66 cubic feet