12", Rockford Fosgate
Rockford Fosgate P1S2-12 12? Punch P1 2-Ohm SVC Subwoofer0 out of 5(0)
Rockford Fosgate P1 12? is the first in a family of famous ?Punch? subwoofers. The P1S2-12 features a 2-Ohm voice coil, 250 Watts RMS power handling, and can accommodate a grille insert using the included soft touch ABS trim ring.
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex? re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- Soft touch ABS trim ring with optional grille
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
Single DIN, JVC
JVC KD-R792CD Receiver with Bluetooth(R) Wireless Technology and Front USB/AUX Input-21%Single DIN, JVC
JVC KD-R792CD Receiver with Bluetooth(R) Wireless Technology and Front USB/AUX Input0 out of 5(0)
CD MP3 Receiver, 2 Phone Full Time Connection Bluetooth, HFP1.6, AVRCP 1.5, 1.5A USB, iPod, Android, Front Aux, 1x 2.5V Preouts, Sub Control, Remote, 13 Band EQ. Time Alignment,SKU: KD-R792BT
12", Rockford Fosgate
Rockford Fosgate P2D4-12″ Subwoofer0 out of 5(0)
his P2 sub features an extended pole piece and bumped backplate that leaves more room for heavy excursion, so it’ll hit deeper lows without “bottoming out.” Special venting keeps the copper-clad aluminum voice coils cool through heavy use for consistent bass performance over time.
The dual 4-ohm voice coils allow you to wire the sub for 2-ohm impedance to work with a mono sub amp, or for 8-ohm impedance if you’re using multiple subs. The P2D4-12 sub works equally well in a sealed or ported enclosure, so you can choose the kind of bass you want for your system.
To drive this single subwoofer, we recommend a mono amplifier rated between 300 and 600 watts RMS at 2 ohms.
- 12″ subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- Kevlar? reinforced paper cone
- Santoprene surround
- hybrid StampCast basket provides strength while minimizing weight and resonance
- power range: 150-400 watts RMS (800 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 27-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 86 dB
- top-mount depth: 6-3/8″
- sealed box volume: 0.70-1.80 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.79 cubic feet