4.3? Rear View Mirror Monitor With Camera
No interest, no fees.
That's it! We manage automatic weekly payments until you're paid off. Full purchase details can be viewed anytime online.
You will need
- To be over 18 years old
- Visa/Mastercard payment
- NZ drivers licence or passport
- First instalment paid today
or 4 fortnightly payments of $45 with More info
- Easy clip on fitting to existing mirror
- Universal application on all cars with a rear view mirror
- Anti-glare mirror
Vehicle Alarms, Mongoose
Mongoose M60B Alarm Installed0 out of 5(0)
The M60B is our best selling alarm system. Just check out the features.
The M60B is a fully featured alarm which also includes 2 automatic engine immobilisers, 2 x 3 button remote controls and a hyper blue warning LED.
As a bonus for turbo charged vehicles, we include a built-in 1 to 5 minute turbo timer.
rrp includes installation
The automatic dual circuit engine immobiliser is designed to deter theft by automatically disabling the engine starting and running. If your vehicle has central locking*, this model can provide keyless entry – just press the remote button and your doors lock or unlock!
Fully Tested and Certified to the AS/NZ 4601 amendment 1 2003 and AS/NZS3749.1 2003 Class B for Vehicle Immobilisers and alarm systems.
4 Star Large
Automatic Dual Circuit Immobilisation
Two Simple to use 3 button Remote Controls
Keyless Remote Central Locking
Indicator and chirp confirmation
Built-in Turbo timer
Blue Dashboard Warning Light (LED)
4 Digit PIN Code Override
Security Re-arm and Re-lock (Refer Note)
Bonnet, Boot and Door protection
2 Stage Impact Sensor
Electronic Standard Siren
Built-in Central Locking Relays
Standards Black Wiring
Concealed Main Plug
Window Warning Stickers
Optional Boot Release (Ch2 output) (Refer Note)
3 year warranty on product
Turbo timer run time
Ignition safety door locking (Refer Note)
Siren / horn output
Central locking pulse length
NOTE: Some vehicles require additional parts at extra cost to enable this feature to operateSKU: n/a$449
Rear View Cameras, AVS
AVS RC01 Reverse Camera0 out of 5(0)
This mini colour ?camera is our biggest reversing camera seller because it comes with different mounting brackets making for versatile installation. The camera can be mounted above the numberplate (using the bracket mount) or fitted snugly in the bumper (using the flush mount).It is also only 20mm in diameter for a discrete installation and can be used on the front or rear of the vehicle ? making parking or reversing a breeze. An excellent all round camera!
The RC01 safety and reversing camera features:
- Mini waterproof colour camera with?170? wide angle?1/4? CMOS lens
- Includes both a bracket mount and flush mount fitting
- Only 20mm diameter
- Low light 420 TVL resolution?for a quality image
- IP68 waterproof rating
- Distance lines on/off switch
- Reverse or non reverse images switchable ? so can be used on the front or rear of the vehicle
- Suitable for 12 volt vehicles
- One year product warranty when professionally installed
- Connect to any?monitor?or to existing compatible in-car screen
- Also available in?NTSC format?which allows it to be connected directly to your car?s factory screen
Rear View Cameras, AVS
AVS RC51 Commercial Micro Dome Colour Camera0 out of 5(0)
This commercial camera is small and can be mounted in any direction with a 30? lens rotation making it extremely versatile and suitable for many applications.
It includes night view so does not need to be mounted near the reversing lights of the vehicle in order to give a picture in darkness. It can also be used on the front or rear of the vehicle.
The RC51 commercial safety camera features:
Micro dome waterproof colour camera with 120? wide angle CMOS lens
Only 65mm in diameter including the surround
Night view range of up to 5 metres
IP67 waterproof rating
Reverse or non reverse images switchable ? so can be used on the front or rear of the vehicle
4-pin female robust aircraft type locking connector
Suitable for 12 to 24 volt vehicles*
Three year product warranty when professionally installed
Connect to any AVS commercial LCD colour monitor
Note: normal driving precautions should always be used even with a camera fitted.
* Important note if fitting to a 24-volt vehicle: the camera must be powered from a 24 volt compatible monitor like the AVS commercial LCD monitor range, it cannot be plugged directly in to the vehicle.SKU: n/a$149