We have a wealth of experience in quality installations, from the standard car stereo systems through to award-winning installations of the most powerful systems available on the market today.
Your source unit is one of the most important parts of your audio system. With so many music source options available today it is important to future proof your investment to ensure it still serves you well tomorrow. We will match your head unit to ensure that it compliments your audio system so you get the best possible sound available from the resources you have. We appreciate the investment you have made in your vehicle aim to keep your vehicle wiring as original as possible by utilizing factory plugged harness looms where applicable.
We understand the importance of the most prominent speakers and a great sound stage in your vehicle. With years of experience we will determine the best solution for making the most of your vehicle’s acoustics and creating an exciting natural sound experience to suit your budget.
We appreciate the investment you go through to enhance the sound reproduction in your vehicle and we take that very seriously. We utilize the latest Distortion meters imported from Steve Meads Design USA to ensure that once your amplifier is tuned correctly and there is no distortion present that can deteriorate and destroy your loudspeakers prematurely.
Your new speakers or subwoofer requires a period of approximately 30 – 40 operating hours to run in. During this period the spider that supports the cone requires movement to stretch and allow the speakers or sub-woofer to extend more without overheating the voice coils.
During the installation we pre-tune your system to allow this to happen without over-exerting the cone and overheating and damaging your speakers or sub-woofer. We offer a complimentary re-tune after 3 – 4 weeks to ensure that your system gives you trouble free operation and the maximum amount of product lifespan and enjoyment.
At Sound Around we install everything we sell:
- Car Audio systems
- Vehicle Security Systems
- Reversing Cameras and screens
- In Car Video Entertainment Systems
- GPS Navigation Systems
- Bluetooth/FM Interphase Kits
- Radar Detectors
- Marine Audio and Entertainment Systems
- Bluetooth Car Phone Kits
- Wireless security systems
- Remote central locking
- GPS Tracking systems
Cost of Installation:
We supply and install our equipment but happy to install equipment that you have purchased elsewhere at a non subsidized rate.
- If you purchase the head unit from Sound Around the standard cost to install is $80 incl. GST (this does not include additional parts that may be required).
- If you purchase the head unit from elsewhere the standard cost to install is $110 incl. GST (this does not include additional parts that may be required).
- If you purchase the amplifier from Sound Around the standard cost to install is $160 incl. GST (this does not include the cable kit or additional parts that may be required).
- If you purchase amplifiers from elsewhere the cost to install is $190 incl. GST (this does not include the cable kit or additional parts that may be required).
- If you purchase a reverse camera from Sound Around the standard cost to install is $140 incl. GST (this does not include any additional parts such as a number plate mount if required).
- If you purchase a reverse camera from elsewhere the cost to install is $170 incl. GST (this does not include any additional parts such as a number plate mount if required).
- Speakers cost between $70 – $90 to fit into doors (if no additional parts are required).
Additional parts that may be required:
- Head unit installs may require pockets or fitting kits these start from $20 onwards
- Speaker installs may require wooden spacers these start from $20 onwards
- Subwoofers or AMP installs will require wiring or cable kits these start from $49 onwards.
- All new speakers or subwoofers installed at Sound Around include a complementary re-tune after 40 hours of use to allow them to run in properly without the risk of causing any damage to the voice coils.